Waste Partner offers a full range of outsourced recycling and waste management services for a wide variety of businesses across the UK.
Our primary objective is to identify and implement initiatives which will deliver lower operating costs through the careful management of clients wastes.
Waste Partner is a modest yet focused independent waste management consultancy, comprising a number of experienced waste & waste regulatory staff.
We are adept at providing compliant waste management solutions tailored to your needs, and have a strong work ethic.
Given the increasingly complex nature of waste disposal, it’s reassuring to know that we have compliance at the heart of everything we do, allowing our customers to concentrate on their core business activities.
We work in a partnership approach to assist our clients with a wide range of waste management initiatives including for example:
- Cost reduction strategies – using a variety of measures to bring about tangible cost savings
- Landfill reduction and implementation or enhancement of existing recycling programmes
- Managed solutions tailored to your business needs – providing one point of contact for all your wastes under a ‘One Stop Shop’ service.
- Identification & supply of waste handling equipment – from the smallest of office recycling containers through to the introduction of waste compaction or baling equipment.
- Detailed environmental audits – comprehensive site auditing and reporting on a variety of waste / environmental issues. Typically this can be carried out at sites planning for or maintaining the ISO 14001 standard.
- Specialist support on all aspects of the Waste Packaging Regulations – from calculating individual obligations, through to procurement of PRN’s.
- Support in zero waste to landfill initiatives
- Waste management training – for example Duty of Care Training for site personnel